.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Monday, July 24, 2006

Gingery Plum Cake



Fine Cooking #80 is here! It looks like a great issue. There is an article on "Simple Summer Fruit Cakes" and this one is similar to the Spiced Nectarine Cake that I made last summer.

This is a nice, homey, comfortable cake. The flavors would be perfect for autumn. Everyone on the Cooks Talk discussion board is talking about the Blueberry-Lemon Cornmeal Cake and I will probably make that too. And the Raspberry-Peach one.

3 Comments:

At 7/24/2006 10:55 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

We did it again! I made the blueberry one last night. I loved it. I wanted to eat the whole thing.

 
At 7/27/2006 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm...I just know this would be so good!

 
At 8/07/2011 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone have the Gingery Plum Cake recipe from Fine Cooking magazine 2006?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home