.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mocha Cinnamon Cookies



I love the cookie part of this cookie! It's very crisp and very buttery and has just the right amount of mocha-cinnamon spice. Frankly, I think the chocolate chips are a distraction, but that may be just me. We'll see what Gary and his co-worker Steve say.

My cookies are darker than they should be, not from overcooking, but because the recipe called for light brown sugar and I used dark because that's what I had on hand.

Mocha Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies (Fine Cooking # 48, p. 74-75)

9 Comments:

At 5/10/2006 4:27 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

I am not to be trusted around cookies.

 
At 5/10/2006 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, those sound good.
Since my blood sugar is 127 at bedtime I can have a couple....yipee....lol

Love ya.

 
At 5/11/2006 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mocha + Cinnamon=heavenly

 
At 5/17/2006 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no way to say this without it sounding awkward, but here goes...I like your photos because they make me feel like I could make the food. Other sites make the food look like art only (no plates!) and I am too intimidated to even try the dishes.

 
At 5/17/2006 11:38 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Abi, you could definitely make anything I make. I highly recommend Fine Cooking magazine.

I love your frozen entree reviews. I check it almost every day!

 
At 5/19/2006 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm, perfect with vanilla ice cream!

 
At 5/29/2006 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These sound wonderful! I bet they go great with coffee.

Love and miss you,
ashley

 
At 6/19/2006 7:53 PM, Blogger David said...

Yo where's the new food?

 
At 7/18/2006 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there, Amy

I check your blog regularly, I hope everything is ok with you, you are just taking a break from blogging

Hugs from a reader and fan of Fine Cooking... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home