.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Friday, May 05, 2006

Stuffed Pork Tenderloin



Gah. What a ding-dong. I cut the most beautiful swirls, but before I took the picture, I put the sauce on top. Of course you couldn't see the swirls then. This is the best I could do.

It's a picture of "Spinach & Mushroom-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Sherry Cream Sauce" from Fine Cooking #78, p. 51. The article is "Any Way You Slice It, You'll Love Pork Tenderloin". I've already made "Spicy Korean-Style Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Asian Slaw", which has inspired an appreciative, spirited discussion on the Cooks Talk message board. And I definitely want to try "Grilled Spice-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin Steaks with Honey-Chipotle Barbecue Sauce", the third recipe from the article.

Gary and I both loved this stuffed one. It was surprisingly easy and it's absolutely delicious. It's destined to be a repeat.

2 Comments:

At 5/07/2006 11:58 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Overall it was a really good article on pork tenderloin!

 
At 5/09/2006 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good to me! I know that it taste good. Lizzie you are a great cook!

Love ya, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home