.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Chicken with Mustard Cream



Sheri and I made Chicken with Mustard Cream on Watercress from the epicurious website. I highly recommend it because it's quick and easy enough for a weeknight dinner (boneless, skinless breasts) but special enough for the weekend or for guests. In fact, dinner was extra special because Sheri treated us to a bottle of 2002 David Bruce Carneros Pinot Noir.

We also had focaccia from my No Need to Knead book. I love that book and I love that focaccia. There's no reason not to have fresh bread for dinner when it's that easy.

1 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 2:07 PM, Blogger it's only fuel said...

Looks delish:) I love mustard sauces and can just imagine how good this must have tasted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home