.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Monday, May 30, 2005

Tiny Pasta with Zucchini & Peppers

Still in Myrtle Beach, I cooked dinner for Jay, Jeff, Ken, and Gary. I like this side dish a lot. I could eat it as a meal. It would have been better with grilled chicken (more summery), but we were all grilled out. Try getting a "small dice" out of crappy rental condo knives. Fun! I should learn to bring my own. The result was very pretty, though. Too bad I didn't take a picture for Katie.

My sister-in-law Ashley gave me the recipe for the citrus dressing, and it's one of my favorites. Jay really seemed to like it. I let him eat my share too. He's funny: He thought whipped cream comes out of a tub and seemed confused when I got the mixer out. What has Sheri been teaching him??
  • Sage Roasted Butterflied Chicken
  • Tiny Pasta with Zucchini & Peppers (The Best of Fine Cooking, Cooking Fresh 2005, p. 86)
  • Spinach Salad with Citrus Dressing, Mandarin Oranges and Sliced Almonds
  • Strawberries with Whipped Cream

1 Comments:

At 6/01/2005 11:20 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

That's because he's always lounging in the living room when I'm whipping cream. I've NEVER served him that Tub O'Crap stuff. :)

Must make that tiny pasta.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home