.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Shells with Arugula, Feta & Sun-Dried Tomatoes

Late dinner our first night in Myrtle Beach because we had a late lunch of oysters at Bimini's. I like this pasta salad a lot, but be forewarned that it's a little dry. Not bad dry, just not a lot of wet soggy dressing. The feta, olives and sun-dried tomatoes are what make it good.

I marinated the chicken breasts in rosemary, dijon, lime juice and olive oil, one of my standard hurry-up-I-can't-be-bothered marinades. David grilled them in the dark. Poor man.
  • Grilled chicken breasts
  • Shells with Arugula, Feta & Sun-Dried Tomatoes (Best of Fine Cooking, Cooking Fresh 2005, p. 44)

1 Comments:

At 6/01/2005 11:21 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

I think the pasta sounds lovely. I gave Katie a copy of Cooking Fresh - maybe we'll cook out of it this weekend (we're spending the weekend at her mom's!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home