.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Grilled Portobello & Red Bell Pepper Salad

This recipe has been on my to-do list for a while. The combination of flavors is excellent. I'd make some changes to the dressing though. I like a higher ratio of vinegar to oil. The recipe only calls for 1 T. vinegar to 1/3 c. oil. And I'd recommend mashing the garlic to a paste with some kosher salt. I had the salad with a ciabatta roll.

3 Comments:

At 5/22/2005 11:11 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Yum. Oh wait.. portobello. :)

 
At 5/23/2005 12:59 PM, Blogger it's only fuel said...

portobellos are amazing, don't pay any attention to that Sheri person:D

 
At 5/24/2005 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is one of my standards! it is always a hit, and so easy.
cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home