.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Rosemary Chicken Salad

Gary is having bridge party here tonight, and asked for some help with dinner. It needed to be something I could have made ahead of time, because I won't be home today. So I suggested chicken salad on a bed of mixed lettuces, with a dinner roll and fruit.

Very yummy mix of flavors: roasted chicken, minced rosemary, smoked almonds, and green onions. I didn't think it was moist enough and added quite a bit more dressing. I guess that defeats the purpose of "cooking light", but oh well.
  • Rosemary Chicken Salad (Cooking Light Magazine, April 2005, p. 170)

1 Comments:

At 5/07/2005 7:30 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

I haven't read that issue yet, but I'm going to make a note on it to make it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home