.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Monday, March 28, 2005

Dill-Cucumber Sauce


A couple of years ago, I had a dill-cucumber sauce at Central Market's restaurant. It was a daily special, salmon with the sauce served over greens. Right after that, I tried several times to recreate it, using different cookbooks and online searching. I guess I finally gave up.

This is close. Very close. I love it. It's not on epicurious yet, so I hope I remember to paste a link when it is. The recipe says to use the food processor. I just made it by hand. Simple.
  • Salmon with Dill-Cucumber Sauce (Bon Appetit, April 2005) over Mixed Greens

1 Comments:

At 3/29/2005 9:49 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

Looks lovely. Salmon + dill = yum. I wouldn't have thought to add cucumber but it sounds nice.

Funny, I took some salmon out to defrost last night but was too lazy to cook it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home