.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Monday, December 20, 2004

Pistachio-Cherry Biscotti

Another joint project with Eric. He was "expert nibbler and drizzler" :-)

I accidentally made the logs too wide, and they would have sliced better if they had been the correct size. Slicing was a challenge anyway because of the fruit and nuts. Did I clip this from Cooking Light? I'm not sure. Anyway, there is a similar recipe on epicurious, and I might try that next year, just for fun.

These are good, though! We're going to have them with hot chocolate tonight.
  • Pistachio-Cherry Biscotti (Adapted from "Biscotti" by Lou Seibert Pappas)

2 Comments:

At 12/20/2004 3:54 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Those look SO good - perfect! I like that you used cherry instead of cranberry. Tastier.

 
At 12/21/2004 6:42 AM, Blogger Amy said...

A lot of cherries are grown in Michigan, and my mother-in-law sent down some dried ones that they especially like. I've eaten some of them just out of the bag, but I've also looked for recipes to make with them. These look pretty and Christmas-y.

We never got to the hot chocolate last night though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home