.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Beef Stew

I made this a couple of years ago for one of our trips to Big Bend. Perfect camping food! I was craving it again last week for some reason. I started it on Friday and finished it on Saturday, but never got a chance to serve it! So I froze most of it and we had some tonight.

It isn't quite as rich as last time. I think I didn't reduce it quite as much?

I had planned to have cornbread with it, but at the last minute made garlic bread. Not "the" garlic bread, just garlic bread. I wish I'd had time to make cornbread.

2 Comments:

At 12/10/2004 11:22 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

This sounds really good. I wonder if it's not as rich because you froze it?

 
At 12/10/2004 2:01 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I haven't eat the frozen ones yet. This was fridge. It was still delicious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home