.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Chicken with Rosemary Sauce

I want to be just like Sheri. Therefore, I want to cook everything that Sheri cooks. I took her advice: brown the chicken, remove to a plate and tent with foil, add back to the sauce when the sauce is nearly ready.

This was the first dinner I've cooked for Mom Doris and Dad Dean's winter 2004-2005 sojourn. The sad part is that Dad Dean was too tired and ill to enjoy his usual vigorous appetite. It's sad to see. Gary and Mom Doris definitely liked it. And I adore anything with cream!!!
  • Chicken with Rosemary Sauce (The Best of Cooking Light, Quick and Easy Around the Clock, p. 78)
  • Wild Rice
  • Romanita Tomatoes

3 Comments:

At 11/16/2004 8:59 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Oh, please! I wish I had time to make more fun things like the Day of the Dead cookies. I still think about those.

Romanita tomatoes?

 
At 11/17/2004 11:19 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Small romas. Bigger than a grape tomato, but smaller than a roma. I quarter them and sprinkle with s&p.

 
At 11/17/2004 1:14 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Mmm. I love tomatoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home