.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Pan-Seared Halibut with Creamy Fennel Ragout

The secret is out with this journal entry. "Not as good as Pork Cracklins" is a sham. It's a lame attempt to honor my friend Sheri. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and it's true.

I love Pork Cracklins. I check it everyday, usually right when I wake up. Not long ago, she made a dish that I knew I would love, Pan-Seared Cod with Creamy Fennel Ragout.

I used halibut, but otherwise followed the recipe. I only made 1/2. It took all my willpower not to eat the fennel as it browned in the bacon grease.

2 Comments:

At 10/31/2004 9:59 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

I love NAGAPC. You liked? I really liked it.

 
At 10/31/2004 10:06 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

I think anything browned in bacon grease is automatically YUMMY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home