.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Monday, October 17, 2005

Curried Coconut Pilaf



Gary is like Mikey; he eats everything. But somehow I've gotten the impression that I like curry more than he does and that I like coconut milk than he does. And rice, come to think of it. Maybe I'm wrong.

Anway, since I've been wanting to try this, I decided to make it for lunch. It's even better than I thought it would be. The combination of the currents, almonds and cilantro is excellent. I used 1/2 teaspoon of madras curry powder and it could have taken a little more. I'd like to make it again and serve a piece of fish on top.

  • Curried Coconut Rice Pilaf (Fine Cooking #57, p.48-51)

1 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 9:06 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

It sounds like something I'd like. But rice. Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home