.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Monday, October 03, 2005

Tilapia with Lemon & Capers



This is the second time I've used this method to sautee tilapia. The textures of both the crust and the fish are excellent! The article has several sauces to go over the fish and I like this one a lot. I'll probably try the orange-tarragon too.

I was intrigued by Heidi's experiment with potatoes, and since I've never met a potato I didn't like, I thought I should give it a try. They're good!

  • Sauteed Tilapia & White Wine Shallot Sauce with Lemon & Capers (Cook's Illustrated #73, p. 10-11)
  • Salt-crusted Baby Potatoes (101 Cookbooks)
  • Steamed Haricots Vert

2 Comments:

At 10/03/2005 8:36 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Looks so good! You're good with fish. I've been wanting to try those potatoes.

 
At 10/07/2005 7:23 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Amy,

Lemon and capers... Seems somehow familliar.[g]

I want to do the salt-roasted potatoes too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home