.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Spicy Chicken & Chipotle Vinaigrette




This is the second salad I've made from this article and it's delicious. I have some smoke-dried tomatoes from Boggy Creek Farm that I put in olive oil, and I used the both the tomatoes and the oil in the vinaigrette. The smokiness is perfect with the chipotle. I'm not crazy about raw onion, so next time I'd leave it off. And I think some grape tomatoes would be a nice addition.

  • Baby Romaine Salad with Spicy Chicken & Warm Chipotle Vinaigrette (Fine Cooking #74, p.55)

1 Comments:

At 10/05/2005 1:50 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Great idea to add the smoky tomatoes. I loved this salad, especially the chicken part!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home