.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Pork Medallions & Potatoes Fondantes

I've made this before. Sometimes I like to try new things; sometimes I like to cook something that I know is good. I thought Eric would like this and he did. Especially the potatoes. I used my lovely gelatinous homemade chicken broth and it makes all the difference in the world. It's almost time to make more.
  • Pork Medallions in Mushroom Marsala Sauce (Fine Cooking #64, p. 86c)
  • Potatoes Fondantes (Fine Cooking #64, p. 59)
  • Steamed broccoli
  • 2003 Alary Daniel et Denis Cotes du Rhone

2 Comments:

At 7/12/2005 9:08 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

I haven't made stock in a long time, so I've never made these with homemade stock. But I want to. I love those potatoes!

 
At 7/17/2005 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of the above recipes sound good.

Eric, which are you going to try for me when you get home? haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home