.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Monday, June 13, 2005

Gnocchi in Browned Butter with Crispy Sage

My original plan was to have Gary take me to El Arroyo for dinner. But that didn't work out, so I scrounged around for something to eat. When Sheri was here, she brought me another package of that yummy gnocchi. Comforting little pillows of happiness. I ran outside to see how the sage was doing because I haven't noticed it lately. It is ABUNDANT!

I'm opening a bottle of Italian something or other that Gary must have gotten from Steve's. He likes Steve and I have to say, Steve usually makes pretty good recommendations.
  • Gnocchi in Browned Butter with Crispy Sage
  • Arugula Salad

1 Comments:

At 6/13/2005 11:21 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Mmmm.. I have a package of that gnocchi too, and my sage is also abundant! I should have made that for my dinner tonight. Instead I ate leftover pork.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home