.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Friday, June 10, 2005

Pasta with Tomatoes, Gorgonzola & Basil

I read Fine Cooking #52 last night, because I wanted to check out the gorgeous dessert on the cover that Sheri had been talking about. There was an article titled "Juicy, ripe tomatoes" with a very simple pasta recipe that I thought I should try.

Gary loved it. I liked the combination of flavors really, really well, but I wanted the tomatoes to be warmer.
  • Pasta with Tomatoes, Gorgonzola & Basil (Fine Cooking #52, p. 16)

3 Comments:

At 6/12/2005 8:09 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

I'd love to make this. Larry's not crazy about gorgonzola, so maybe I'll do stilton instead.

 
At 6/12/2005 9:59 PM, Blogger it's only fuel said...

This sounds wonderful. Sounds simple even though gorgonzola is such a complicated flavor. I will try it with stilton as well because Les and I love it more than gorgonzola:)

 
At 6/13/2005 11:21 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Amy says stilton won't get creamy enough. So I'm going to find a mild gorgonzola instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home