.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Berry Buttermilk Cake

I made a blueberry poundcake a few weeks ago. I like this cake a lot better than that one. I did have a problem with the crumb topping though. One side was fine, but it buckled into the cake on the other side. I remember Sheri having a problem with it too.

"Store at room temperature overnight before slicing." ha ha ha ha ha
  • Berry Buttermilk Cake (Fine Cooking #72, p. 43)

2 Comments:

At 6/08/2005 7:15 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

It makes these nice buttery blobs in the middle of the cake! I decided next time, I'm not adding the topping right away. I'll let it cook for a while first.

Larry loves, loves, loves this cake. So does Huggy (Katie's dog).

 
At 6/10/2005 1:32 AM, Blogger it's only fuel said...

Oh yeah! I...er..I mean....Huggy loves this cake! I will not try to make this one though. Methinks there's something wrong with the recipe if the two of you are having problems with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home