.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Banana Cream Pie



Pies are a frickin' pain in the ass.

Sorry Mom. Sorry Dad. At least you didn't actually hear me scream it across the kitchen like Gary did.

They've all been good, this one went over particularly well, and there's one more pie on my immediate to-do list. But then I swear I'm back to bread, cakes, cookies, anything but pies, for a while.

Banana Cream Pie, The Pie and Pastry Bible by Rose Levy Beranbaum

2 Comments:

At 2/07/2010 8:30 PM, Blogger Toni said...

Did a "Summer of Pie" one year, gained 10 pounds.

 
At 2/08/2010 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a good thing then that I don't live close to you. I love pie!....lol

This one really looks good too.

Love you,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home