.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Ginger Cheesecake



The cheesecake itself is perfect, in my opinion. Just the right texture. The flavor doesn’t scream “GINGER!”, but is delicate and floral.

Unfortunately, my gingerbread people were too tall. That's the sort of thing that would normally bring me to frustrated tears, but today I was calm. I simply broke them at the waist and proceeded to nibble the extra bits.

Ginger Cheesecake, Rose's Heavenly Cakes, Rose Levy Beranbaum

5 Comments:

At 1/03/2010 12:28 PM, Blogger meredith said...

WOW! I hope it tastes as wonderful as it looks.

 
At 1/03/2010 12:31 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Beautiful! It's on my list.

 
At 1/03/2010 1:02 PM, Blogger Jess said...

glad you got a chance to make it....it looks amazing...and you got some ginger legs for a snack! :D

 
At 1/03/2010 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you need any help sampling it to make sure it's okay to serve?:-)

 
At 1/03/2010 9:34 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Cut twice; measure once.

Wow, that'd be a monstrously towering cheesecake to accomodate such tall gingerpersons! Margin footnotes: taller cheesecake ;-)

Looks delicious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home