.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Multi-Grain Dinner Rolls



I got a head start on Thanksgiving yesterday, including a dessert I'll blog about later, as well as the initial mixing and overnight rise of the dough for the dinner rolls. Today they got a second rise and then they were shaped, proofed and baked. Now into the freezer. Except one sacrificial mini roll, so I'd know if they're any good. They are.

Multi-Grain Dinner Rolls, Bon Appetit, November 2009, Peter Reinhart

2 Comments:

At 11/21/2009 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a good idea for me to sample them, just to make sure they are okay for you to serve, you know?

 
At 10/18/2023 3:59 AM, Anonymous The School Of Radiant Living said...

Verry nice post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home