.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Angel Food Cake



Recent discussion about whether to be "race weight" for a B race when my A race is still 3+ months away.

[An explanation for my friends and family who are not athletes: An "A" race is a very important race, one that you work hard for and want the best result possible. A "B" or "C" race could be for fun, it could be a test of current fitness and reasonableness of goals, or it might be for experience.]

Now that I think about it, it wasn't even so much a discussion as a proclamation not to.

Decision made, or proclamation issued, or seed planted, or whatever you wish to call it. Nevertheless, as I planned Sunday dinner this week, I chose a light dessert. Because let's be honest, we all know what happens to most of the leftovers: I eat Ginger Cheesecake for breakfast.

2 Comments:

At 1/11/2010 3:45 PM, Blogger Monica said...

it's so tall! yum! I love angel food cake.

 
At 1/12/2010 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this cake will do just fine in helping you "stay light". It's the lightest, best looking angel food cake I've ever seen!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home