.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Monday, September 21, 2009

Grilled Vegetable Panino



Even though I don't enjoy eating alone, I suppose it's a good thing that our whacked schedules mean that my vegetable-averse husband and my mostly-meatless self share surprisingly few meals. I almost invariably stick to my Friday Fish and Meat Free Monday habits, just two of the many food patterns I have.

Photographed pre-press hoping it would be more attractive than post-squoosh. Squooshed is good, though, don't get me wrong. Grilled squashes, onions, roasted red pepper and whole milk mozzarella, with homemade pesto thanks to Mike's prolifically rebounding basil, on fresh homemade focaccia. YUM.

4 Comments:

At 9/21/2009 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i should really not check your blog when i'm hungry!
cheryl

 
At 9/21/2009 8:23 PM, Blogger Monica said...

I want one!

 
At 9/21/2009 11:56 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

I kind of like cooking just for myself sometimes. It feels indulgent and I get to make stuff I wouldn't always make for other people.

I am in love with sandwiches.

 
At 10/06/2009 8:03 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

Beautiful!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home