.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Star Cut-Outs



Eric's hands are a little bigger than Fuzz's, but he's not too old to play with cookies. This is his handiwork with Food Writer color markers. My favorite is the tree with the presents under it.

I'm pretty much cookied out.

Christmas Cookies recap
Apricot Orange Bars
Snickerdoodles
Double Ginger Crackles
Oatmeal Cookie Bars with Chocolate Icing
Christmas Trees
Oatmeal Raisin
Pecan Sables
Gingerbread Men

1 Comments:

At 12/27/2005 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those pens! Yowza, that's a lot of goodies - I'm sure everyone loved them!

I'm with you though, if I don't see another piece of peppermint bark until next year - I'll be a-okay.

Happy Holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home