.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Pasta



There are so many good Fine Cooking recipes to choose from that I'm not sure if I would have I chosen this, except for the fact that my friend Sara made it and raved about it. Well, that and the fact that I hadn't yet cooked anything from the most recent issue. So I bought hot Italian sausage from Central Market and made a half recipe.

I have to say I am impressed with the sausage. It isn't greasy at all and it has just the right amount of heat. I used a few of my smoke-dried tomatoes from Boggy Creek Farm along with some plain old sun-dried tomatoes. This pasta has a lot of flavor going on and it all works. It works really, really well.

  • Pasta with Sausage, Olives, Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Cream (Fine Cooking #76, p.56)

1 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 10:25 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Yours looks just like the one on the cover!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home