.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Portobellos with Pappardelle



It's been so long since I've cooked, I was afraid I'd forgotten how. But I dug deep and pulled out another one of those low carb (not) dinners that Katie thinks I eat.

This is the second time I've made this recipe, which Cheryl originally recommended to me. It's absolutely delicious, and very easy. Every time I cook from this cookbook, I think I should use it more. Too many recipes, too little time.

Use fettuccine if you don't have pappardelle, although I did have it this time. If you don't have an abundance of rosemary out your door, you should. That's all I have to say about that. If you don't like mushrooms, you're out of luck here.

2 Comments:

At 11/30/2005 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my favorite dishes. and my most favorite book.
cheryl

 
At 11/30/2005 8:05 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

As soon as I saw the photo, I thought... that looks like something from a Deborah Madison book. And I was right!

I'm out of luck, I guess. My hatred of mushrooms will keep me from making this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home