.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Lemon Oil



Jealousy can be highly motivating.

Sheri made lemon oil for Katie, so of course I had to have some. The recipe makes a cup, which seems like a lot for one person to use in a week, so I picked up a couple of cute little bottles from the World Market and am giving one to Cheryl.

Suggested uses: drizzle on grilled fish, shrimp, asparagus or zucchini or use in vinaigrette or marinades.
  • Lemon Oil (Fine Cooking #73, p. 10b)

4 Comments:

At 8/07/2005 5:50 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Pretty bottle! Katie's is still sitting in my refrigerator!

 
At 8/08/2005 12:06 PM, Blogger it's only fuel said...

DOH! I dind't realize you only had one week to u se it. Maybe one day, when you're no so gimpy...I can come and pick it up:P

 
At 8/09/2005 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was YUMMY! I drizzled it on grilled salmon and asparagus.

Can't wait for stock Saturday.

Cheryl

 
At 8/10/2005 3:54 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Pick it up anytime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home