.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Monday, August 08, 2005

Grilled Salmon with Wasabi-Ginger Mayonnaise



My pictures keep coming out blurry. Sorry.

Love this dinner, love it, love it, love it. And sometimes I really do love having a grill on my cooktop. Spreading a little bit of the wasabi-ginger mayonnaise on the salmon before cooking makes a beautiful crust. Gary and I both love wasabi, so I increased it just a bit, but not too much because I didn't want it to overpower. We both thought it was perfect.
  • Grilled Salmon with Wasabi-Ginger Mayonnaise (Fine Cooking #73, p.86c)

4 Comments:

At 8/08/2005 11:25 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

I think Larry would love this. Me too. Looks so good!

 
At 8/09/2005 3:59 PM, Blogger it's only fuel said...

salmon is least favorite fish...but I think the wasabi may might make up for it:) The crust made by the mayo does look good.

 
At 8/09/2005 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got to try that one! What wine did you serve? I'm assuming you did have some wine!
caw

 
At 10/07/2005 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wine? Of course she had wine......the photo's not blurry, it's just a little buzzed.....-dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home