.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Pizza

I don't really like sausage. But Gary does. At least if I'm going to have sausage, it can be good sausage from Central Market.

Turns out I love this! The combination of flavors, the crushed red pepper, rosemary, excellent cheese, spicy Italian sausage, it's just awesome! I love that there's no tomato sauce on it. I'll do this again and again and again. mmmm, pizza...
  • Sausage, Red Onion and Wild Mushroom Pizza (Bon Appetit, March 2005)

4 Comments:

At 2/09/2005 11:01 PM, Blogger it's only fuel said...

OMG! That looks delish....I used to make pizzas like that but they make me feel too guilty now.

 
At 2/09/2005 11:22 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

I don't really like meat on my pizza. But man, does that look good.

 
At 2/10/2005 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pizza Pizza! Yummy. I'd switch the sausage for Pepperoni though, I'm not a big sausage fan either...
-David

 
At 2/10/2005 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks so good! I use the Italian sausage sometimes to make spaghetti sauce. Lizzie, I just know that some magazine would love to have your pictures. They really do complement your food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home