.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Fennel

I have some arugula that is past the salad stage, slightly wilted, but not bad, and suddenly I remembered this recipe. The first time I made it was with Sheri on my trip there last February and I made it a couple of times after that. It's delicious. I think that either the fennel should be sliced thinner, or that it should go in before the red onion.

The salmon was perfectly done. I left it in the oven for 3 minutes. The recipe said "2 min. for medium rare; 4 min. for medium well."
  • Fennel & Red Onion with Arugula (Fine Cooking #62)
  • Sear-Roasted Salmon with Tarragon Butter (Fine Cooking #31)

2 Comments:

At 1/16/2005 2:39 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

That sounds like a perfect simple dinner. Yum! I love that arugula and fennel.

 
At 1/17/2005 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it about the combo of salmon and tarragon? they are perfect together.
cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home