.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Pan-fried Corvina with Remoulade

I really wanted to cook dinner but I was tired from three (3!) workouts and it would have been late. So I made a quick trip to Central Market for some inspiration. Dotty was in the prep stage, darn it, but she had CM-prepared remoulade and it made me think of the last time she made the Corvina. So I jumped on it. I noticed that last time it was spelled Corvin-o and this time it is Corvin-a. I googled both but I'm not sure which is considered more correct.

This time I dusted it with flour and dipped in egg wash before I breaded it with 1/2 panko and 1/2 sassy pepper seasoning. I don't think I floured and egged it last time?

It's pretty common for me to serve fish on top of salad and that's all I did this time. Mixed greens from CM bulk, and grape tomatoes. The remoulade (which I can't even take credit for) is so good!
  • Pan-fried Corvina with Mixed Greens and Remoulade

1 Comments:

At 1/10/2005 2:33 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

I think you're smart for making something semi-from-scratch, so much better than eating frozen dinners or something.

Maybe corvina is a girl fish and corvino is a boy fish? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home