.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve dinner

The sauce for the filets delicious! Sheri's stuffed potatoes were excellent. I forgot the arugula that I had planned to serve.

Gary was disappointed in the wine, but what I liked about it was how it changed as the evening went on. It was completely different every 15 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour later. It's been 3 hours now and I'm savoring the end of it as I write. I'm exhausted, but enjoying these last sips.

1 Comments:

At 12/24/2004 10:30 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Your sauce sounds excellent - I think I might make it tomorrow night. I'm glad you liked the potatoes! I hope you weren't shocked by the amount of butter and sour cream. That's why they're so good.

Happy Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home