.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Seafood Risotto



I wanted a piece of fish for dinner. But I was too tired to go to Central Market. So I looked through my recipe box on epicurious and landed on this, which got very good reviews. And it was doable because I have IQF shrimp and IQF scallops in the deep freezer.

Unfortunately, Gary and I both thought it was disappointing. I should have stuck with my initial plan, that piece of fish I was craving. Or even a simple sautee of the shrimp and/or scallops. Oh well. At least the asparagus was especially good tonight. We would have eaten twice as much if I'd made that much.

2 Comments:

At 10/10/2005 11:56 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

Disappointing, really? It looks terrific. Except for the asparagus. :)

 
At 10/10/2005 1:51 PM, Blogger it's only fuel said...

Asparagus is yummy Sheri, what did it ever do to you?

Shrimp and scallops sound good, I think I'll pick some up for tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home