.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Red Snapper



Kamran came over tonight and we watched the season premier of Hell's Kitchen. Kamran stuffed the belly of a red snapper with citrus, scallions, and cilantro. Eric pulled together a great basmati rice pilaf with cardamom, coriander, and cinnamon from Fine Cooking #90. I stir-fried some haricots verts with garlic butter.

I wonder how many f-bombs Gordon would've let out, if he'd been here? He could reduce me to tears just by looking at me crooked.

4 Comments:

At 1/30/2009 1:05 PM, Blogger silke said...

And was everything yummy?

 
At 1/30/2009 2:03 PM, Blogger StephW said...

How come you didn't invite Team Rogue?? J/K. It looks yummy in the tummy.

 
At 1/30/2009 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! I wish I could have been there. Next time!

 
At 2/01/2009 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? I didn't get my invite.....lol
Sounds scrumptious
Love you, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home