.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pumpkin Muffins



You know, if Steve is going to [jokingly] suggest that newcomers to Team Rogue bring baked goods to the workout, then he really should coordinate better with my schedule. Because he said Thursday, and I'd already made plans for today to be my recovery day.

Perfect morning to take a muffin back to bed with coffee and the newspaper, while the rest of the Team runs.

Pumpkin Muffins, Baking From My Home To Yours by Dorie Greenspan

2 Comments:

At 1/15/2009 9:11 AM, Blogger MW said...

let me know if you need any help with the 6 that are back there behind the coffee cup.

 
At 1/15/2009 12:41 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Those sound wonderful! The twins LOVE pumpkin oatmeal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home