.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Chocolate Cappuccino Cookies

Wow! Thanks, Anna!

(Recipe here and here, if you're interested. You should be.)


At 11/30/2008 8:08 PM, OpenID kamrans said...

So wrong, you have me craving all the wrong things right now :-)

After seeing everything you're posting I think I may have to invest in some cookware and start expanding beyond stir fry during the December break.

At 11/30/2008 8:32 PM, Blogger shubbe said...

Hrm. I don't like coffee or coffee-related foods. Will that hinder my enjoyment?

At 12/01/2008 10:38 AM, Blogger Amy said...

To me, they taste exactly like Mexican chocolate, such as Ibarra.

But they do have coffee in them (which I find ups the chocolate flavor, rather than tasting like coffee), so if you don't care for "coffee-related foods", then they might not be for you!

At 12/01/2008 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shubee, I'll have your share of these then.
Lizzy they look good and sound good to me. :-)

At 12/02/2008 6:25 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Printed recipe, ML and I will be cookie makers this weekend, I can't wait!

At 12/05/2008 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those look yummy! the cold weather has me in a baking mood.


Post a Comment

<< Home