.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stud Muffin



What a Stud Muffin!

No, not you.

Wait! Yes, you are. Totally! It's just that I was referring to the bread. Chock full o' cheese: parmesano reggiano, pecorino romano, and gruyere. *swoon*

Stud Muffin is a recipe I've had marked "to-do" ever since I bought The Bread Bible. Then I ran across it on both Ruth's blog and also breadbasketcase.

What to do with a big ole Stud Muffin? Taking this one to a friend's place, to drink some wine and play Rock Band.

6 Comments:

At 10/26/2008 7:16 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Wow!

 
At 10/26/2008 7:38 PM, Blogger MW said...

But I don't own Rock Band.
oh, i get it!! Stud Muffin isn't coming over to my house. Bummer.

 
At 10/26/2008 7:55 PM, Blogger Mark said...

"You're so vain, I'll bet you think this muffin is about you ...
Don't you? Don't you?"

Nice!

 
At 10/27/2008 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

perfect weather for something that yummy!!
Cheryl

 
At 10/27/2008 8:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And it was mmm mmm delicious!

 
At 10/30/2008 1:05 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Wow! Beautiful muffin! Sounds like a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home