.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Farmshare


[kale, butterhead lettuce, tatsoi, turnips, squash, sweet potato, sweet peppers, hot peppers, garlic, eggs, coffee]

I'm sad. I can't be in two places at one time. I want to be in Arizona, but I need to be here. The only thing easing my sadness is that Jess asked me to pick up her farmshare. I love Jess. She is an amazing person, and my life is better because of her.

4 Comments:

At 11/22/2008 8:24 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Yum! Any idea what you're going to make?

 
At 11/23/2008 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good. How nice of Jess to share with you!

 
At 11/24/2008 8:20 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Tonight we had kale with garlic and Mongolian Fire Oil">Mongolian Fire Oil... YUM!

 
At 11/30/2008 9:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, you were in Arizona all right, just not bodily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home