.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Friday, November 21, 2008

Cinnamon Date Muffins



I was sleeping quite soundly until my son accidentally woke me up. Poor boy. It's not his fault his mother is an insomniac. He was simply coming home from a show at 2 in the morning. When I was 22, did I stay out that late and still get up for work the next day? I doubt it. But maybe.

What to do when you can't sleep? I can think of lots of things, but few (ok, only one) better than baking. And baking at least means that everyone else gets to wake up to fresh muffins.

These pretend to be healthy, with some whole grains and dried fruit, but they're really just cinnamon date muffins. Don't try to be something you're not. If you're a muffin, admit you're a muffin!

3 Comments:

At 11/21/2008 7:25 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

hmm, not sure about the dates. But cinnamon, yeah!

 
At 11/21/2008 1:19 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

You are so funny! They look delicious!

 
At 11/26/2008 9:51 PM, Blogger Toni said...

Ok, Ok. I'm a muffin. A cinnamony, delicious muffin - so there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home