.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Florida Orange Melts



On my most recent visit to Half Price Books, I scored a pristine copy of The All-American Cookie Book, by Nancy Baggett. I've wanted it since I realized that her Fudge Brownies Supreme are my favoritest ever brownies.

As is my custom, I read my new book cover to cover that night, tabbing everything I want to make and probably will never get around to. I'm not sure how these no-bake cookies floated to the top of my to-do list, but here they are. Flavored with orange zest and Cointreau, they're rolled in pecans. Ms. Baggett calls them Florida's answer to Kentucky's bourbon balls.

1 Comments:

At 12/13/2008 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those sound good and look pretty.

Love you, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home