.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Friday, August 12, 2005

Seared Scallops with Jalapeno Cream


I thought this sounded intriguing when Sheri made it and I'm on a scallop binge right now, so guess what's for dinner?

Rick Bayless is famous for regional Mexican cuisine. He has a show on PBS in addition to his restaurants and cookbooks. You could definitely make this recipe using your own favorite salsa, but I thought I'd like to try it using his, and fortunately Central Market carries it.

Gary and I both really liked it. We think it's "company worthy".

3 Comments:

At 8/13/2005 12:28 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

I loved that too, and I couldn't belive how easy it was. Gary makes the BEST margaritas.

 
At 8/13/2005 12:55 AM, Blogger it's only fuel said...

Thanks for posting the recipe link, your dish looks just like the picture! Yummy scallops.

 
At 8/13/2005 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, looks good and sounds good.

Will have to try that.

Love you, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home