.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Friday, August 19, 2005

Mustard & Coriander Chicken

Who knew? I found I out that I adore crushed coriander seeds. I love this marinade so much, I couldn't care less about the vinaigrette. Gary felt the same way. Number 73 is an excellent issue of Fine Cooking.

I like the flavor of the pilaf, but like many Fine Cooking recipes, I would cut down on the fat next time. The rice had an oily feeling to it. I think one tablespoon would be plenty to sweat the aromatics and to coat the rice.
  • Mustard & Coriander Chicken Breasts with Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette (Fine Cooking #73, p. 86c)
  • Classic Rice Pilaf with lemon zest (Fine Cooking #57, p. 48-51)
  • Grape Tomatoes

1 Comments:

At 8/20/2005 12:42 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

I will definitely try this one. I love coriander! And mustard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home