.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Pasta Shells with Chicken, Mushrooms & Capers

Another excellent recipe from Fine Cooking. Speaking of which, I realized today that many of the FC recipes that I've posted on here are on the Fine Cooking website. I've gone back and inserted some links in previous entries, but you might just want to check out their site.

While I'm on the subject of Fine Cooking magazine, it's all Sheri's fault. I've had a subscription for a couple of years (due to her influence!), and then over the holidays she surprised me with a huge bunch of back issues. Now I'm hooked on Ebay, scooping up the few that I don't have. Not many more to go, and I'll have a complete set.

3 Comments:

At 3/02/2005 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new links and the link to the website. I'll definitely be checking it out. I made Savory Polenta the other night. So good!
-- Kelly

 
At 3/03/2005 12:36 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

I am such a bad influence! But you know, everyone should have the complete Fine Cooking Collection! I'm so glad you love it as much as I do.

 
At 3/06/2005 2:39 PM, Blogger it's only fuel said...

Will I ever get into actually making the recipes I see in these magazines? Probably not. You are so good about that. You and Sheri...just little miss perfects aren't you? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home