.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pepperoni Pan Pizza



Frnakly, there's no better pizza than what Eric and I make using Peter Reinhart's dough and our very own freshly made ricotta. But sometimes the men in this house want deep-dish pepperoni pan pizza. And if I'm going to eat deep-dish pizza, especially if it's going to have meat on it, then I'd rather eat this than some cheap take-out.

(Although, now that I think about it, this was super yummy too!)

Pepperoni Pan Pizza, Cook's Country, 4/2006

2 Comments:

At 5/14/2009 7:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Drooling just looking at the photo...and how did I miss the whole Eric and you making pizza with fresh ricotta? I love that cheese! okay, confession...I could live on pizza.

 
At 5/15/2009 8:29 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Mmmm, pizza.

Ha, the mirror makes it look like you've got two pizzas on two identical bamboo boards, clever! And it looks sooo much better than those they deliver in pizza boxers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home