.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dark Chocolate Crackles



I've hardly tried anything from the October/November issue, and now the December 2007 issue of Fine Cooking is here! I've been reading it and left it laying around. This afternoon, Gary brought it to me with "A Cookie for Every Occasion" left open, pointed to these and said, "Please???"

So, I whipped up a batch. They have the perfect hint of orange zest in them and I think that's what makes them so special. They are very, very good.

4 Comments:

At 10/28/2007 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha!! Gary is so cute! You are such a dear wife to make him some yummy cookies. :D

 
At 10/28/2007 7:29 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Ooh, when I saw those I knew I wanted to make them. Yours look so pretty!

 
At 11/09/2007 11:54 PM, Blogger Heleen said...

Great picture Amy! Those cookies were a smashing succes here also. My husbands coworkers decided it was time for a gift certificate for me, after sampling these ;o). I'm planning on trying the espresso version Karen suggested as well. I think they would be great with a hint of coffee!

 
At 11/27/2007 12:13 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Those look delicious! Very beautiful too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home