.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Seared Tuna



My friend Julia made the Seared Tuna with Fennel Seeds & Caper Brown Butter from Fine Cooking #83. I decided to give it a try too.

We loved the tuna and we loved the capers, but I didn't care for the brown butter sauce. Gary didn't say one way or the other on the sauce. I have other seared tuna recipes I would make again before this one.

I served it with roasted fennel, as suggested by the magazine. Good thing I can eat a whole bulb of fennel, because Gary didn't finish his.

2 Comments:

At 1/06/2007 11:59 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Seared tuna. Bleh.

I'm sure Larry would love it, though.

 
At 1/07/2007 10:33 AM, Blogger cucina testa rossa said...

this sounds delicious! what a beautiful site! i am going to try to cheesecake triangles as soon as I can find creamcheese here (no easy feat) and the valentines cookies if i can get my act together in time :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home