.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Domino Cookies



Gary's bridge party has evolved to games in addition to bridge. The host chooses. I usually help him with food. He requested beef stew, which was a nice pick because I can do it the day before, it's better the next day anyway, and for the party I can just put it in the crockpot so that they can eat when they're ready. Dessert was my idea though.

I clipped this little "recipe" out of Southern Living who knows when. It's actually on their website, but you have to sign it to get to it. Anyway, I saved it for a while, knowing it would be perfect for one of Gary's game nights and that everyone would think they were darling. I enlisted Gary's help (it's his party after all!) because he's better at meticulous type things and because he's a good problem-solver/solution guy. It was his idea to use mini-chocolate chips and he was right!

Cute, cute, CUTE!

4 Comments:

At 1/07/2006 8:19 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Adorable! What a great idea.

 
At 1/07/2006 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are cute Lizzie! I bet they are good too.

 
At 1/07/2006 9:51 PM, Blogger Cookie Madness said...

Very cute! I wish Todd would host a bridge game....if only for another excuse to bake cookies.

 
At 1/08/2006 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my gosh that's cute! good job amy and gary! j

 

Post a Comment

<< Home