.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not As Good As Pork Cracklins

misadventures in cooking

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rosemary Focaccia



We're going to a party this afternoon, and when I looked at the invitation again to get the address, I realized it's a potluck. Oops. What to take, what to take? This focaccia is a stand-by. I always have the ingredients on hand, it's fast, and everyone loves it.

By the way, if want to try baking bread, but you're scared, this is the recipe for you. I posted it the first time I made it, which made me think: Wow! I've had Not As Good As Pork Cracklins for a long time! Since October 2004!

5 Comments:

At 3/21/2009 10:35 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

I love that bread! I think of you every time I make it.

 
At 3/21/2009 11:28 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I will have to try this. Looks delicious.

 
At 3/23/2009 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and...2 days later, it is still very tasty! j

 
At 3/26/2009 8:49 AM, Blogger RuthWells said...

Gorgeous focaccia. I have not yet mastered focaccia. Hmmmm....

 
At 3/26/2009 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have not checked out what you've been cooking in a while! you've been a busy baker!!
Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home